The Company has established guidelines of justified and equitable treatment of shareholders and undertook the following tasks :
- The shareholders shall be offered an opportunity to propose extra issue(s) as the meeting agenda(s) and question(s) concerning the Company prior to the shareholders’ meeting date. Consequently, this shall be notified in advance via the SET’s website. In addition, explicit criteria for the rights of shareholders to propose agendas for Annual General Meeting of Shareholders shall be notified via corporate website.
- The shareholders shall be offered an opportunity to nominate any candidate(s) who have complete qualifications as defined in director’s specifications for election as director and give their consent for nomination. Then, the application form including required documents about their educational background and work experiences shall be submitted to the Company prior to the Board meeting. The notification of nomination procedures and criteria shall be disseminated via the SET’s communication channel(s) and corporate website before the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in order to continue nomination procedures by the Nomination and Remuneration Committee. Furthermore, the election by voting shall be made for an individual director.
- The shareholders’ meeting shall be convened in accordance with the agenda(s) notified in the meeting notice. Corporate policy of no extra agenda(s) added without prior notice shall be set to offer the shareholders an opportunity to study relevant information before making decision. According to the Section 105 of Public Limited Company Act B.E. 2535 (1992), any extra issue(s) shall not be added in meeting agenda if it is not necessity, especially crucial issue(s) which the shareholders require a great deal of time to study relevant information before making decision.
- The name of all independent directors shall be specified in the proxy form to help control voting direction. The shareholders shall be encouraged to specify their votes by themselves and provided with an option of proxy appointment including an opportunity to appoint any independent director as their proxy.
- Each director shall notify the connected transaction(s) of oneself to the Company Secretary. The Board of Directors shall consider such transaction(s), especially one that may involve in the conflict of interest, to ensure the Company’s utmost benefits. The meeting minutes shall also contain the connected transaction(s) disclosed by the directors.
- In fairness to its shareholders, the Company shall have written procedures concerning the use and protection of inside information. These procedures shall be communicated to the Company’s Board of Directors, executives, employees and all related persons, including spouse, minor children, and nominees, so as to prevent the use of important inside information that may have an impact on trading of the Company’s shares and change in the Company’s share price which has not been disclosed to the public. Directors and executives privy to such inside information are prohibited from trading in the Company’s securities prior to the disclosure of information on the Company’s performance and financial status or any important news that may cause a change in the Company’s share price.
- All Directors and high-level executives are designated to submit a report on their ownership of the Company’s securities within 30 business days after they take office. In addition, they must report all subsequent sales or purchase of the Company’s securities at least one day in advance to the Director in charge or the assigned person in order to notify SEC within three business days from the transaction date as stated by the Securities and Exchange Act B.E. 2535 (1992).
- In order to comply with the regulations of SET, the Company shall disclose any related party transaction that required the approval from the shareholders. In doing so, the reasonable clarification for each transaction must be submitted to the Audit Committee and pass the Board of Directors’ consideration before proposing to the Shareholders for approval respectively. The transaction can be proceeded after the approval only.