Mono Next PCL adheres the sustainable development as guideline for performing the business on the basis of economic, social and environmental responsibilities. Whenever making decision about business, The Company always takes into account the economy, safety, occupational health, environment, and society. Every activity of The Company must be held under the principles of sustainability, and sustainable result achievement which allow to create shared values to stakeholders with the trust as well as acceptance. In addition, the Company realizes the importance of the objective relating to UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) so the initial consideration of applying this objective to be part of the strategic guideline is performed in order to let the Company to grow according to the planned framework and targets.
With the determination to operate the business under good governance, the top target is achieving the sustainability of the organization which creates value to the economy, society, and environment. These relate to the business chain of the Company. To upgrade sustainable development, the Company states the sustainability policy as guideline for operating business in the business group as follows.
- Impose the corporate sustainable development strategy covering good governance, enterprise and project risk management, and emerging risks.
- Assess risk and set measures to cope with the risk impacts that may affect the company’s sustainability in economic, social, environmental and governance aspects. This should be considered as materials for business planning, decision and operation for organizational stability and sustainability.
2. Corporate Governance
- Adhere to merit and transparency in running business as well as compliance with the law, regulations, requirements, methods, and standards specified by the regulatory agencies and accepted internationally.
- Uphold and comply with guidelines and methods specified in the company’s Code of Conduct as well as related effective policies, regulations, announcements, and orders such as Corporate Governance Policy, Risk Management Policy, Accounting and Financial Policy, Shareholder Employee Social and Environment Policy, Anti-Corruption, Occupational Health and Safety Announcement, and Regulations on Computer and Network System.
- The Company continuously seeks ways to develop and improve operational efficiency in all activities by setting targets, evaluation, performance review, and assessment of the sustainability activities.
- Organizational innovation and new technologies, as strategy in business operation, are also improved so as to increase the value add, and the long-term organizational growth including the social and environmental benefits.
- The Company promotes and supports business partners and stakeholders throughout the business chain according to sustainable development guidelines.
- Encourage and embed culture on safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility on continual and consistent basis.
- Set “zero” accident goal at work by developing, improving, and upgrading the company’s safety measures and standard as regulatory requirement.
5. Human Rights
- Treat all employees and workers in a fair and equal manner, without discrimination. The work assignment must be properly given to all employees based on their ability and appropriate compensation. Employment is prohibited labor aged below 18 years and illegal labor. This principle is also enforced among employees and workers of suppliers and/or stakeholders.
- Take care and protect safety of employees, workers, and company’s assets by taking into account the others’ rights and safety, with concern over personal rights, confidentiality and information disclosure.
- Respect the rights of employees and workers and treat them with equality and human dignity manner.
6. Social and Community
- Invest in personnel capability enhancement by providing skills and knowledge development and relevant resources as well as safety in workplace to build ‘creative thinking’ atmosphere.
- Respond to customers’ needs and gain their satisfaction in products and services quantity aligned with contractual agreement.
- Encourage and promote participation of the community and stakeholders by opening for listening their advice, constructive and transparent dialogue, fair treatment, respect of diversity, supporting their quality living and community empowerment.
- It cooperates with the government, industry association, business partners, civil society, and stakeholders to participate in the sustainable development of the country and/or apply standards and practices relating to the industrial sustainability, and/or other sectors.
7. Environment and Climate Change Adaption
- Manage the environmental quality and biodiversity according to the legal requirements and specified regulations as well as investing, developing, and improving the environment management system, new applicable methodology ensuring higher efficiency of environment quality management and control.
- Create and seek approaches and methods of reduction of resources, energy, emission, waste, and greenhouse gas in order to protect, control and minimize impacts to environment, community and society.
- The Company’s emissions target relative to greenhouse gas from electricity production, and business operation is set. The assessment method for risks and the impact on business and production from climate change is also provided. Furthermore, for the sustainable growth of its business, The Company seeks for the measures to reduce greenhouse-gas emission to the atmosphere and the response to climate change of The Company.
- Disclose the corporate sustainable development policy and operating results and sustainability performance in all aspects in accordance with required regulations of relevant agencies and accepted standards with adequate, transparent, and timely manners to demonstrate its commitment and determination in developing the corporate towards sustainability.
- Disclose the Corporate Sustainable Development Policy to all employees, workers and stakeholders for their acknowledgement and implement the compliance in their business operation and while doing business with the Company.
9. Supporting Ethics, Morality, and Responsibility to Society and Environment as the Organization’s Culture
- Awareness and good common sense will be instructed to the executives and staff by providing throughout communication and courses on ethics, morality, honesty, and good corporate governance every year.
- Every year, awareness and responsibility to society and environment will be instructed to the executives and staff by providing throughout communication and courses relating knowledge about issues on environment and society which are significantly important to the organization.
10. Implementation of the Sustainability Policy
- Directors, executives, employees, and outsources at all levels have duties to support, promote, and run the business aligned with the Company’s Sustainability Policy ensuring to cultivation of the policy as the organization’s culture in order to operate the business operations with a sense of responsibility while maintain potential benefits to economy, society, and the environment.