The Company commits to act in strict compliance with the copyright and intellectual property laws by upholding the following guidelines.
(1) Any work that employees generate as assigned or for the Company in the course of their employment shall be deemed copyrighted by the Company. Consequently, all copyrighted works as stipulated by this policy shall be submitted to the Company; regardless of any format they are created.
(2) The Company shall protect the Company’s benefits by undertaking the official registration of trademark, patent, copyright, and intellectual properties in order to avoid any infringement by other individuals.
(3) To ensure the appropriate use of computers and information technology in compliance with the laws and regulations namely “Computer Network and Internet Safety Regulations” and the Computer Related Crime Act. B.E. 2550 (2007), there shall be the Information Technology Unit that is responsible for monitoring and controlling the use of computer network and internet. For example, all computer programs and software needs license verification and their installation must be authorized by Information Technology Unit. Any wrongful action or noncompliance with the regulations shall be considered as a disciplinary offence.
(4) The Company shall comply with the copyright and intellectual property laws, for example, Thai Trademark Act, Thai Patent Act, and Thai Copyright Act, including other related laws. The Company shall provide the employees with the training course on intellectual property laws as well as promote their participation.
(5) The use of external party’s copyrighted work or information, of which the rights are acquired , or for internal use, shall be ensured that it shall not cause a liability for breaches of intellectual property rights.