|Minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders|
|Invitation to the 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders|
To all shareholders,
Mono Public Company Limited (“the Company”) would like to invite shareholders to propose agenda and nominate candidate to be elected as director in advance for the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. The shareholders may propose the agenda and/or nominate a candidate to be elected as Director until December 31, 2016 in accordance with the Company’s criteria.
In addition, the shareholders are entitled to send the question(s) for the 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders during the specified period. Information should be filled in the provided forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a registered mail to:
Mono Technology PCL., 16th Fl.
200 Jasmine International Tower., Moo 4
Chaengwattana Road., Pakkred, Nonthaburi 11120.
Below is a list of information regarding the shareholders’ rights:
- The Rights of Shareholders to Propose Agendas for Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and to Propose a Qualified Candidate for Directorship
- Proposed Agenda Form for Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting for the Year 2017 (Form A)
- Nominated Qualified Candidate for Directorship Form (Form B)
- Resume of Proposed Candidate for Directorship (Form C)
- Question Form For 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders