4. RISK MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY COMMITTEE
The Risk Management and Sustainability Committee comprised 3 members are as follows:
|1. Ms. Benjawan Rakwong||Chairman of Risk Management and Sustainability Committee|
|2. Mr.Patompong Sirachairat||Member of Risk Management and Sustainability Committee|
|3. Mr.Bannasit Rakwong||Member of Risk Management and Sustainability Committee|
Miss Pitirudee Sirisamphan is the secretary to the Risk Management and Sustainability Committee.
Term of Office of the Risk Management and Sustainability Committee
The Risk Management and Sustainability Committee serves a term of two years since the appointment date. The retiring members of the Risk Management and Sustainability Committee shall be re-elected.
Authority, Duties and Responsibilities of the Risk Management and Sustainability Committee
- Determine policies, goals, plan, assess risks, and set up a clear and continuous risk management system of the Company to manage important risks and report to the Board of Directors.
- Promote and create cooperation in risk management at all levels in the organization.
- Follow up, supervise, and evaluate the Company’s performance to assure that the Company has an appropriate and effective risk management with a focus on early warning signs and unusual items.
- Develop an effective and continuous risk management system organization-wide.
- Determine policies, goals, and set up plan for sustainability development of the organization, as well as provide the Company with a clear and continuous sustainability management system and report to the Board of Directors.
- Supervise the operations as well as give advice and recommendations on operations regarding economy, society, and environment for long-term sustainable business expansion.
- Follow up on the Company’s performance comparing to various indicators as required by law, and give advice on reporting information about sustainability.
- Give advice on the framing or the review of policies related to corporate sustainability, for example, Environmental Policy, Risk Management Policy, Human Rights Policy, etc.