4. Risk Management Committee
The Risk Management Committee comprised five members are as follows:
|1. Mr. Navamin Prasopnet||Chairman of Risk Management Committee|
|2. Mr. Jiraparwat Boonyasen||Member of Risk Management Committee|
|3. Mr. Patompong Sirachairat||Member of Risk Management Committee|
|4. Mr. Bannasit Rakwong||Member of Risk Management Committee|
|5. Miss Paweena Poonpattanasuk||Member of Risk Management Committee|
Miss Pitirudee Sirisamphan is the secretary to the Risk Management Committee.
Term of Office of the Risk Management Committee
The Risk Management Committee serves a term of two years since the appointment date. The retiring members of the Risk Management Committee shall be re-elected.
Authority, Duties and Responsibilities of the Risk Management Committee
- To review and screen policy and guidelines on overview of the Company’s risk management covering key risks relevant to financial matters, investment and the Company’s reputation before proposing the Board of Directors to consider approving.
- To formulate strategies and guidelines on the Company’s risk management to be in line with the established risk management policy as well as to evaluate, monitor and control the Company’s risk at acceptable and appropriate level.
- To monitor and ensure that risk management activities are in compliance with risk management policy and guidelines as approved by the Board of Directors.
- To specify risk measurement criteria and the Company’s risk appetite limit.
- To set appropriate risk management measures that can cope with all different situations.
- To review sufficiency of risk policy and management system as well as effectiveness of risk management system and compliance with the policy.
- The Company’s management, operation, risk status, changes and areas of improvement to keep risk management in line with the Company’s policy and strategy must be regularly reported to the Board of Directors.
- To appoint a working team of risk management as necessary as well as to support the working team of risk management in terms of personnel, budget and other necessary resources under the scope of responsibilities of the team.