2. Executive Committee
The Executive Committee comprised five members are as follows:
|1. Mr. Navamin Prasopnet||Chairman of Executive Committee|
|2. Mr. Sang Do Lee||Executive Director|
|3. Mr. Komsak Wattanasriroj||Executive Director|
|4. Mr. Patompong Sirachairat||Executive Director|
|5. Ms. Benjawan Rakwong||Executive Director|
Miss Saranya Amornrattanasuchad is the Secretary to the Executive Committee
Term of Office of Executive Committee
The Executive Committee serves a term of two years since the appointment date. The retiring members of the Executive Committee shall be re-elected.
Authority, Duties and Responsibilities of the Executive Committee
- To be responsible for management of the Company’s business to meet the established objectives of business operation. The business management must be in line with the policy, requirements or orders designated by the Board of Directors. Moreover, the Executive Committee shall consider and screen relevant matters before proposing the Board of Directors to consider approving.
- To arrange the Company’s vision, business strategy, operational policy as well as budget of the Company and subsidiaries before proposing the Board of Directors to consider approving.
- To monitor, examine and follow up management policy and guideline implementation by the Company to ensure that they are in compliance with the assignment of the Board of Directors.
- To have authority to consider approving some cases or operations regarded as regular business of the Company under financial limit or annual budget approved by the Board of Directors and to perform any action as specified above. In details, the Executive Committee shall have authority to approve expenses or procurement or lease or hire purchase that are relevant to the Company’s operation and investment for both core business or supporting units at the financial limit of 30 million Baht; and have authority to approve borrowing from financial institutions to continue regular transactions of the Company at the financial limit of 30 million Baht.
- To report the operation results to the Board of Directors according to following topics and time limit:
- Quarterly report of operation results must be submitted within the period of time specified by SET
- Reports of Auditor on the Company’s financial statements as well as annual and quarterly financial Statements must be submitted within the period of time specified by SET
- The submission of other reports will be made within the period of time that the Executive Committee deems fit.
- At the meeting of the Executive Committee for considering any operations as per authority, duties and responsibilities specified in this orders, at least half of all members of Executive Committee must attend the meeting to constitute a quorum, allowing the Executive Committee to continue such operations.
- For voting at the meeting of the Executive Committee, each director shall have 1 (one) vote. In case of an equality of votes, the Chairman of the Executive Committee shall cast 1 (one) vote to make the final decision.
- For a resolution on each agenda at the Meeting of the Executive Director, votes for approval must reach at least half of entire votes at that meeting.
- The meeting of the Executive Committee must be arranged as necessary and appropriate. Each director can convene the special meeting aside from the normal meeting. Nevertheless, the notification of meeting agenda(s) shall be presented to other directors prior to the meeting as appropriate, allowing other directors to have sufficient time to consider the said agenda(s).
- The Executive Committee can appoint any working team and/or persons to consider and screen works before presenting to the Committee; or to perform other actions beneficial to the performance of duties of the Committee; or to perform other actions on their behalf as per their assignment and within their scope of authority, duties and responsibilities.
- The Executive Committee shall have authority of sub-delegation. Moreover, the Executive Committee shall be able to designate any person to perform a particular works on their behalf. Such sub-delegation of authority and/or assignment must be under the scope of delegation of authority as per the given power of attorney and/or comply with regulations, requirements or orders specified by the Board of Directors. However, the delegation of authority and responsibilities of the Executive Committee shall not be made in the manner that the Executive Committee or other persons delegated by the Executive Committee enable to approve transaction, which they or others may have stake in, or receive benefit, or have conflicts of interest (as defined by the notifications of SEC or CMSB) with the Company or subsidiaries.