Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Q : Can I apply for a job not indicated in the classified ad.?
A : Yes, you can.
But, you shall not receive a prompt response.
Your application shall be kept under our consideration when the position you applied for
2. Q : Any position can a new graduate apply for?
A : A new graduate can see interesting job in "Vacant Position" indicating qualification and experience required. If experience required for such interesting job, a new graduate can apply for the job by the same graduation or the same skill and competency as required. For more chance of being our shortlist, portfolios and activities during education should be enclosed in your application.
3. Q : Is there any part-time job in MONO? What education background appropriate to this job?
A : No, there isn't any part-time job in MONO. However, daily employees are accepted to work during office hours from Monday to Friday: 9.00 - 18.00 hrs. Generally, daily employees are responsible to key data either in accounting or via website. Education background required for this job is M.6 / Vocational Certificate up to Bachelor Degree. You can ask for vacant position by calling at 02 502 0774
4. Q : If my graduation is not the same as my experience. Can I apply for a job I experienced?
A : Yes, you can. In case you used to work or experienced in such field.
5. Q : What documents are required for job application?
A : Required Documents
- A photo in 1.5 - 2" size (taken no longer than 6 months)
- A copy of ID Card
- A copy of House Registration (Census)
- A copy of Transcript
- Work Certificates or Salary Certificates (in case of experienced candidate)
- A copy of Military - Service Certificate
- Driving Licenses (for driver / messenger positions)
- Portfolio (Paper, VCD or DVD)
6. Q : Is online application different from walk-in application?
A : No, it's not different.
Application via either channel can be considered as our shortlist up to your convenience. Walk-in candidate shall not be suddenly interviewed due to prior screening process. If you pass this process, we shall make a contact with you for interview appointment.
7. Q : Why I have not yet received any contact from MONO after submission my application?
A: Normally, our screening process takes approx. 1-2 week(s) upon received date. No contact from us may be arisen from several causes such as your qualification is not the same as required; Recruitment process is ended due to another candidate acceptance.
8. Q : How should I come to MONO for job application?
A : In case you come by car or taxi, please see the route details from our Location Map
In case you come by public transportation, please select appropriate way as follows;
Bus: No. 52, 150, 356 or 166 (air - conditioned bus);
Pakkred - Victory Monument (Express Way)
Pakkred - Viphavadi - Central Ladprao - Chatuchak
Pakkred - Viphavadi - Rangsit
Pakkred - Fashion Island - Minburi
Pakkred - Ratchayothin - Ramkamhaeng University 1
9. Q : After job interview; When I shall know a reply?
A : We normally take consideration process approx. 2-3 weeks.
If you are qualified and accepted, you shall be contacted for our reply and appointment to start working.
10. Q : What should I do if I desire to be MONO trainee?
A : If you desire to be our trainee, please follow these steps:
• Give us a call at tel. no. 02 502 0774 then inform your name, faculty, academic
institution, duration, required position, and contact no.
• Our HR shall call you back to notify whether you are accepted or not.
• Send a request letter from your academic institution to HR, 16Fl Jasmine
• Acceptance letter shall be sent by HR to your academic institution.
• Submit a commit letter issued by your academic institution to HR on starting day.
• We shall issue training certificate for you upon complete duration specified by your